Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Nannup Caravan Park.

I stayed here early March 2013.   I rang and booked a site by phone but it was a quiet weekend so there was no need to as there were heaps of vacant camping spots.  If something was happening down that way though it might be a different story and a call might ensure that you get a spot.

The park is on the Blackwood River, close to town and easy to find.   The weekend that I was there the office was moving into the Information Centre and the managers were away but the young couple manning the place were friendly and helpful.

The park was tidy and the ablution block was clean.  There is a laundry out the back of the showers in the same building.

The campers kitchen was well set up with plenty of tables and seating.  A fridge, kettle, microwave,  toaster, gas barbie...a small TV.


I didn't use it but it looked liked you could get a decent meal from using the facilities in there.


There is a big area for tents, not powered and a fair way from the toilet block.


There is a nice looking playground for the kids.

The unpowered site cost me $15 for the night which I thought was OK but...If my daughter and grandaughter came with me it would have been an extra $10 and $7.  I think $32 for an unpowered site is a bit much but as I haven't stayed at many caravan parks maybe this is normal. 

Nannup Caravan Park
ADDRESS: 4 Brockman Street
CITY: Nannup, WA 6275
PHONE NO: 08 9756 1211








2 comments:

  1. Excellеnt ρost. Κeep wгiting such
    κіnԁ of info on youг blog. Im геally іmpгeѕsed
    by it.
    Hi there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    Here is my web blog - iphone repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly glad to read this websitе ρosts ωhісh contains plеnty of helpful factѕ, thanks for providing thеѕe infoгmatіon.



    Αlso viѕit my wеb-sіte iphone repair

    ReplyDelete